The Adrounie House Bed & Breakfast is an 1894 Michigan historical site, Queen Anne Victorian with a lovely oak staircase, decorated with antiques and collectibles throughout. We are located in Barry County, between Battle Creek & Grand Rapids, Michigan.
We are in beautiful historic downtown Hastings, Michigan, a town twice listed in "100 Best Small Towns in America." and are within walking distance to shops, antiques, restaurants and a four screen movie theatre.
- Full breakfast
- 6 Tastefully & Comfortably decorated Victorian Guest Rooms with Antiques
- All Private Baths - Ultra Thermo Massage Whirlpool Bath Tubs in two rooms
- Freshly Ironed Sheets
- Queen or Twin beds
- Cable TV
- FREE Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning and Ceiling Fans
- Sitting room with Fireplace and Parlor
- No indoor smoking. Smoking allowed on porch
- Open all year